- More developer control over touch input
- Unprefixed Shadow DOM
- A number of new apps/extension APIs
- Lots of under the hood changes for stability and performance
Security Fixes and Rewards
This update includes 23 security fixes. Below, we highlight fixes that were either contributed by external researchers or particularly interesting. Please see the Chromium security page for more information.
[$1000] Medium CVE-2014-1746: Out-of-bounds read in media filters. Credit to Holger Fuhrmannek.
[$500] Medium CVE-2014-1748: UI spoofing with scrollbar. Credit to Jordan Milne.
As usual, our ongoing internal security work responsible for a wide range of fixes:
-  CVE-2014-1749: Various fixes from internal audits, fuzzing and other initiatives.
-  CVE-2014-3152: Integer underflow in V8 fixed in version 184.108.40.206.
Many of the above bugs were detected using AddressSanitizer.