Friday, April 25, 2014

Stable Channel Update for Chrome OS


The Stable channel has been updated to 34.0.1847.134 (Platform version: 5500.130.0) for all ChromeOS devices except Hp Chromebook Pavillion and Samsung Chromebox Series 3. This build contains a number of bug fixes, security updates and feature enhancements.  Systems will be receiving updates over the next several days.

If you find new issues, please let us know by visiting our forum or filing a bug. Interested in switching channels? Find out how. You can submit feedback using ‘Report an issue...’ in the Chrome menu (3 horizontal bars in the upper right corner of the browser).

Matthew Yuan
Google Chrome

9 comments:

acai said...

acer c710

pdf files can't turn pages.

youtube got mangled video using the html5 player.

for example.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFz-hiiEjVk

acai said...

Enable the out of process PDF plugin. #out-of-process-pdf

flags won't work.

Chird Oyer said...

That youtube video looks fine on my Samsung ARM Chromebook. Maybe it's your device/device-specific. What device are you using?

N Wilson said...

This update makes my acer c710 randomly crash.

Jonathan Voss said...

What bug fixes, security updates and feature enhancements were implemented? I have noticed no change in the functionality of my Chromebook so far, and I find this "release note" unacceptably vague.

Charles Spivak said...

After this update, I actually found that my mousepad is jumpy and weird. No idea if it's just my machine or some sort of wonky code that could have made that happen. I've done nothing different and have not mishandled it at all.

Todd Warner said...

I have to agree with Jonathan Voss. This release note is not adequate, and hardly professional (not meaning to be harsh). I can understand a summary, but where is the link to the detailed release notes.

Comeon guys.

mithlond.stream said...

+1 on where are the release notes?

Unknown said...

I also seem to be getting more black screens when trying to resume from sleep after this update. I also would prefer seeing a change-log summary in these posts and a link to the details.