The Beta channel has been updated to 28.0.1500.35 (Platform version: 4100.38.5) for Samsung Chromebooks. This build contains a number of bug fixes, security updates and feature enhancements.
Some highlights of these changes are:
- New fullscreen mode - hit the fullscreen button to hide the Chrome toolbar until you hover at the top for a more immersive browsing experience.
- Fixed choppy video issues with YouTube videos in HTML5 mode on Samsung Chromebooks (231975)
- Fixed crashes with enabling certain extensions (233414)
- Fixed issue when connecting via slower 3G connections may be unable to login when creating a new user. (239139)
- Fixed issue when logging in via a captive portal access point does not show a login screen. (237214)
- Several crash fixes
- Playing certain formats of high definition videos in the Media Player may generate an error while playing the video. (245505)
- On Chromebook Pixel systems, a message may appear saying "Charging not reliable" when the battery is close to fully charged.
If you find new issues, please let us know by visiting our help site or filing a bug. Interested in switching channels? Find out how. You can submit feedback using ‘Report an issue...’ in the Chrome menu (3 horizontal bars in the upper right corner of the browser).
Danielle DrewGoogle Chrome