The Stable channel has been updated to 25.0.1364.173 (Platform version: 3428.210.0) for all Chrome OS devices. This build contains a number of bug fixes and security improvements. Machines will be receiving updates over the next several days.
- Updated Flash to 11.6.602.180, which resolves a bug where some DRM video content would be unable to play (e.g.: Amazon Prime Video).
- Fixed an issue with Chromebook Pixel and Acer C7 systems freezing while playing videos.
- Fixed an issue with Acer C7 systems freezing after resume.
Security fixes and rewards:
Please see the Chromium security page for more detail. Note that the referenced bugs may be kept private until a majority of our users are up to date with the fix.
-  High CVE-2013-0915: Overflow in the GPU process. Credit to Pinkie Pie.
- [chromium-os:39733] High CVE-2013-0913: Time-of-Check/Time-of-Use and counting overflows in i915 driver. Credit to Pinkie Pie.
If you find new issues, please let us know by visiting our help site or filing a bug. Interested in switching channels? Find out how. You can submit feedback using ‘Report an issue...’ in the Chrome menu (3 horizontal bars in the upper right corner of the browser).
Danielle DrewGoogle Chrome