- Updated GTalk plugin to 3.14.17, which improves audio quality in Google Hangouts.
- Improved memory handling in the photo editor.
- Fixed an issue where a user was incorrectly logged out of some Google properties.
- Improved low battery notification.
- On some systems, Adobe Flash loses the ability to play DRM content, such as Amazon Prime Videos. If this happens, you may see a warning message that the Adobe Flash version installed on the browser is too old. In order to restore this, here are the steps to correct this issue:
- Open Adobe Flash player's context menu (this can be done by right clicking on Flash content)
- Select 'Global Settings...' menu.
- Select 'Protected Content Playback Settings panel' link, or visit the following URL: http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/settings_manager08.html
- Click on the 'Reset License Files' button.
- Logout and login again.
If you find new issues, please let us know by visiting our help site or filing a bug. Interested in switching channels? Find out how. You can submit feedback using ‘Report an issue...’ in the Chrome menu (3 horizontal bars in the upper right corner of the browser).