Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Dev Channel Update

The Dev channel has been updated to 24.0.1312.1  for Windows, Mac, Linux, and Chrome Frame.  This build contains following updates:

All

  • Updated WebKit - 537.17
  • Fixed bugs related to bookmark sync and stability issues like 157365, 155871
Linux
  • Fixed GPU process crash on startup if stderr cannot be closed (Issue: 152530)

Full details about what changes are in this build are available in the SVN revision log. Interested in switching release channels? Find out how. If you find a new issue, please let us know by filing a bug.

Dharani Govindan
Google Chrome

3 comments:

gregsre said...

k

Slivver said...

The last few dev builds seem to have introduced a lot of page loading errors:

"Aw, Snap! Something went wrong while displaying this web page. To continue, reload or go to another page."

This seems to be intermittently affect pretty much all pages I visit although a simple reload has been sufficient to fix the issue in all cases.

P.S. I don't know if it is just me but the new anti-bot code here makes it almost impossible for humans to enter messages as well, I had to cycle through about a dozen codes before I got one I could read correctly!

gregdklein said...

Did we lose support for Apple's retina display? Looking fuzzy -- is it just me?