This build fixes the following issues:
- Duplex Printing defaults to Yes, which prints extra pages even for a 1 page print out (Issue 138312).
- Print preview takes forever on Win XP (issue: 140044)
- Anti-DDoS inversion of logic (Issues: 141643, 141081)
- Pepper Flash: in file uploads, treats HTTP status != 200 as failure, breaking (e.g.) uploads to Amazon S3 (Issue: 140468)
- Projectmanager.com application causes Flash to hang (Issue: 141018)
- Turn off TLS 1.1 in Chrome 21 Stable (Issue: 142172)
- Setting and unsetting display:none obliterates current scroll position (issue: 140101)
These builds also have a new version of Flash with security and other fixes. More information can be found here.
If you find new issues, please let us know by filing a bug at http://code.google.com/p/chromium/issues/entry