The Dev channel has been updated to 18.0.1003.1 for Windows, Mac, Linux, and Chrome Frame. This build contains the following updates:
- Updated V8 - 126.96.36.199
- Fixed several crashes (Issues 106869, 104046, 106989, 107574, 106891, 108687, 107171, 109002)
- When a profile is synced, use GAIA name + GAIA photo for avatar - Use Google OAuth userinfo API to get profile information (Issue: 91241)
- Added support for manifest_version attribute for extensions (Issue: 62897)
- Eliminate drawing glitch on WebUI radio controls. (Issue: 105755)
- Fixed regression with extension omnibox API where whitespace would get trimmed (Issue: 106355)
- Fix page zoom for plug-in documents (Issues: 106013, 106228)
- Fix race condition in extension service that causes extensions installed (Issue: 101935)
- Folders in the wrench menu and application menu are greyed out (Issue: 109196)
- Better error handling in audio wave out. (Issue: 108685)
- Made URL filter for web request API mandatory (Issue: 106590)
- Reject weak RSA and DSA keys when validating certificate chains for HTTPS; related UI (r114879, r116442, r115924)
- Native Client applications should now work on Linux systems where /dev/shm is mounted with the “noexec” option, such as Gentoo (r113228).
- Fixed issue where Google Chrome does not start on RHEL 6 and derivative Linux distributions. (r116534)
Interested in switching release channels? Find out how. If you find a new issue, please let us know by filing a bug.