Note: We've updated the Dev channel to 11.0.686.1 for All platforms. This new build fixes the HTML5 issue noted below (Issue 74451).
The Dev channel has been updated to 11.0.686.0 for All platforms
- Updated V8 - 18.104.22.168
- Accelerated compositing turned on by default (use --disable-accelerated-layers to disable).
- Fixed a bug affecting the bookmark manager and other extensions. (Issue 43448)
- FTP: fixed a compatibility issue. (Issue 72060)
- GPU acceleration and WebGL disabled for Windows XP
- Windows Restart Manager restores Chrome on update-triggered restarts. (Vista/2008+).
- HTML5 videos don't play on Vimeo.com (Issue 74451)
- Gmail renders with narrower lines.
More details about additional changes are available in the log of all revisions.
You can find out about getting on the Dev channel here: http://dev.chromium.org/getting-involved/dev-channel.
If you find new issues, please let us know by filing a bug at http://code.google.com/p/chromium/issues/entry