The Dev channel has been updated to 17.0.928.0 for Windows, Mac, Linux, and Chrome Frame. This build contains the following updates:
- Updated V8 - 220.127.116.11
- Prompt the user if they want to cancel downloads occurring when the last Incognito Window of a profile is closed.
- Panels are enabled by default (extensions-only, “Tasky” in Web Store is one example)
- Adjustable margins supported in Print Preview.
- Mouse Lock “Allow” permission (given via a prompt) is now saved in content settings per domain.
- Fix the multi-profile selection bubble when using a chrome-theme [r107495]
- Optimization work to make the GTK+ tabstrip do less redundant painting. Please report any regressions, especially with complex themes. [Issue: 100803]
- NaCl will not run on Windows
- Indexed Database: IDBDatabase.transaction() - passing  as first argument is no longer supported per specification [Issue: 99690]
- Indexed Database: Databases will fail to load previously created object stores [Issue: 102537].