The Google Chrome team is happy to announce the release of Chrome 13 Beta for Chrome OS Beta Channel for CR-48 (R13 release 0.13.587.43 with Chrome 13.0.782.37).
- L2TP IPSec with pre-shared key support
- More SSH options in crosh
- 802.1x support
- Fix mounting of Android USB
- 17189 - Hitting ESC key does not close File Browser
- Users connecting to Verizon may have trouble connecting after suspend/resume of their machine.
- 17157 - Enterprise: A system attempting to be enrolled may give an error message. This only occurs on systems that have been autoupdated from R11 to R12 or higher. Workaround: Wait at least 1 second after seeing the login screen before pressing Ctrl-Alt-e to enroll the machine. Recovery: Systems that do encounter this problem will need to be re-imaged.
- 16367 - Wifi profile does not list any networks after sign out/sign in or reboot. This occurs when connecting to a wifi network requiring a password, and deselecting the option to share the password network. Workaround: Disable & re-enable the wifi resolves the problem.
If you find new issues, please let us know by visiting our help site or filing a bug. You can submit feedback using ‘Report an issue’ under the wrench menu.