The following bugs were fixed
- New York Times Chrome app crashes on the Chorme Dev Channel (Issue 75563).
- Sync login dlg is truncated (Issue 72490 ).
- Status bar / target URL not shown when hovering over links(Issue 75268).
- Several known crashes (Issues 75171 and 75443 and 75828).
- Bookmark focus is not lost when moved away from the bookmark bar (Issue 75367).
- Tooltips from browser tabs are persisting for too long (Issue 75334 ).
- Content settings updates don't reflect the current Incognito session(Issue 74466).
- NewTabPage is not updating when a new theme is applied (Issue 74311).
- fixed download requests in chrome frame which occur in response to top level POSTs (Issue 73985 ).
- Chrome locks up on form submit, constantly duplicating autofill settings to blame(Issue 74911).
You can find out about getting on the Dev channel here: http://dev.chromium.org/getting-involved/dev-channel.
If you find new issues, please let us know by filing a bug at http://code.google.com/p/chromium/issues/entry