Google Chrome 5.0.375.99 has been released to the Stable channel on Linux, Mac, and Windows.
This release fixes the following security issues:
-  Low OOB read with WebGL. Credit to Sergey Glazunov; Google Chrome Security Team (SkyLined).
-   Medium Isolate sandboxed iframes more strongly. Credit to sirdarckcat of Google Security Team.
- [$500]  High Memory corruption with invalid SVGs. Credit to Aki Hekin of OUSPG; wushi of team509.
- [$500]  High Memory corruption in bidi algorithm. Credit to wushi of team509.
-  Low Crash with invalid image. Credit to Jose A. Vazquez.
- [$1000]  High Memory corruption with invalid PNG (libpng bug). Credit to Aki Helin of OUSPG.
- [$500]  High Memory corruption in CSS style rendering. Credit to wushi of team509.
-  Low Annoyance with print dialogs. Credit to Mats Ahlgren.
-  Low Crash with modal dialogs. Credit to Aki Helin of OUSPG.