- Consolidated menu is on by default
- [r50830] Show preview images when dragging images.
- Printing from the built-in PDF plugin now prints vectors instead of pixels.
- [r50617] Fix avutil-50.dll entry point not found error by limiting the DLL search path when loading FFmpeg binaries (Issue 35857)
- Continued feature parity work
- New experimental support for gnome-keyring and kwallet for storing your passwords. Currently off by default; you can opt in via a command line flag and we’d love feedback as to whether it eats your data. Please see this thread for information on how to test it (importantly, back up your passwords first).
- Fixed overlapping characters sometimes seen with complex (Thai, Indic) text.
- The PDF plugin is now available (turn it on in about:plugins).
You can find out about getting on the Dev channel here: http://dev.chromium.org/getting-involved/dev-channel.
If you find new issues, please let us know by filing a bug at http://code.google.com/p/chromium/issues/entry