The integrated flash player has been enabled by default and the following security issues were resolved:
-  Medium XSS via application/json response (regression). Credit to Ben Davis for original discovery and Emanuele Gentili for regression discovery.
-  Medium Memory error in video handling. Credit to Mark Dowd under contract to Google Chrome Security Team.
-  High Subresource displayed in omnibox loading. Credit to Michal Zalewski of Google Security Team.
-  High Memory error in video handling. Credit to Google Chrome Security Team (Cris Neckar).
- [$500]  High Stale pointer in x509-user-cert response. Credit to Rodrigo Marcos of SECFORCE.
If you find issues, please let us know: http://code.google.com/p/chromium/issues/entry
Google Chrome Team