- Don’t prepend scheme on copying an incomplete hostname. (Issue 43585)
- Much better display/eliding of RTL and mixed-direction strings in the omnibox dropdown. (Issue 41716)
- Make sure scheme is prepended to addresses that are cut (as opposed to copied) from the omnibox. (Issue 43569)
- Fixed rendering of monospaced fonts on Linux (Issue 43252)
- Hitting enter in some form fields does not submit the form. This will be fixed in the next Dev release.
More details about additional changes are available in the svn log of all revisions. You can find out about getting on the Dev channel here: http://dev.chromium.org/getting-involved/dev-channel.
If you find new issues, please let us know by filing a bug at http://code.google.com/p/chromium/issues/entry