- [r42843] Fixed a bug with incognito extensions like RSS Subscription. (Issue: 39351)
- [r42400] Will no longer automatically offer to translate in incognito mode. (Issue: 38107)
- [r42981] Fix file upload code to not hang the HTTP session when the file is unreadable. (Issue: 30850)
- See all
- [r42411] Improvements to the bookmark manager (Issue: 39085)
- [r42548] Re-enable pinned tabs; add support for mini and app tabs. (Issue: 36798)
- [r43157] Fix selection issues with the cookie manager after deleting cookies. (Issue: 33320)
- Some minor UI changes in the omnibox.
- Recent regressions in font rendering have been fixed.
- The location bar is undergoing renovation. Please excuse our dust.
- The bookmark bar is not visible on the New Tab Page, will be fixed in next dev channel. Temporary workaround to bring it back is to enable it with a keyboard shortcut "Ctrl+B".
More details about additional changes are available in the svn log of all revision.
You can find out about getting on the Dev channel here: http://dev.chromium.org/getting-involved/dev-channel.
If you find new issues, please let us know by filing a bug at http://code.google.com/p/chromium/issues/entry