There's not much to report because most of the features were released previously in Chrome 4.1. This release does have an option in the Under the Hood section to let you disable automatic translations.
Now that all Beta users are on the same revision, we can disclose the following security issues fixed in this release:
-  Low Don’t store non-text fields in the local Web Data database. Credit to Florian Rienhardt, BSI.
- [Linux only]  High Certificate checking error. Credit to Hironori Bono and Adam Langley of the Chromium development community.
- Windows: http://www.google.com/
- Mac: http://www.google.com/
- Linux: http://www.google.com/
--Mark Larson, Google Chrome Team