Security Fixes and rewards:Please see the Chromium security page for more detail. Note that the referenced bugs may be kept private until a majority of our users are up to date with the fix.
Congratulations to Timothy D. Morgan on receiving a Chromium Security Reward for bug 32718. Note that Timothy elected to donate the reward to the Haiti relief effort, so Google raised the donation to $1337.
-   Low DNS and fall-back behavior of proxies. Credit to Eric Roman of the Chromium development community and Christopher Eatinger.
-  High Integer overflows in the v8 engine. Credit to Mark Dowd, under contract to Google Chrome Security Team.
-  High Error processing <ruby> tag. Credit to Google Chrome Security Team (SkyLined).
-  Medium Leak of redirection target via <iframe> href.
- [$500]  Medium Domain confusion populating HTTP authentication dialog. Credit to Timothy D. Morgan of VSR (www.vsecurity.com).
-  High Integer overflow deserializing sandbox message. Credit to Mark Dowd, under contract to Google Chrome Security Team.
Google Chrome Program Manager