The Dev channel has been updated to 5.0.335.0 for Windows, Mac, and Linux platforms.
- Support "cache-bypassing reload"; this is hooked to various accelerators on different platforms (e.g. shift-reload, ctrl-reload, etc.) (Issue 1906)
- [r38877, r39018, r39040, r39133, r39346, r39524] Fix numerous issues relating to new Content Settings functionality (Issues 34633, 34668, 35011, 35775, 36021)
- [r39285] Fix crash when alert() is called from extension popup (Issue 33698)
- [r39365] When a single tab is open, "Close other tabs" context menu option should be grayed out (Issue 35576)
- [r39381] Remove all infobars from a tab when its renderer crashes (Issue 36035)
- [r39412] Fix crash adding/deleting bookmark/folder when browser sync is on and the network is not available (Issue 36200)
- [r39670] Do not send extra blur and focus events if popup menu is showing (Issue 23499)
- [r39682] Fix crash when dragging bookmarks (Issue 36473)
- [r39328, r39564] Fix issues relating to new Content Settings functionality (Issue 35118, 36079)
- [r39408] Fix a crash when installing an extension from incognito mode (Issue 36077)
- [r39461] Fix star button theming (Issue: 35028)
- [r39676] "Remove" and "remove all" buttons in cookie manager should not be enabled when nothing is selected (Issue 34886)
- [r39240] Fix Mac startup theme perf regression (Issue 34775)
- [r39389, r39467, r39485] Add client SSL certificate support for Mac (Issue 16831)
- Enable Full Screen mode (Issue 31638)
- [r39231] Adds grippys to the left side of the Browser Actions container to resize the container (they do not work yet) (Issue 26990)
- [r39158] Show icon in omnibox when popups were blocked (Issue 35594)
- Fix package dependencies in .deb package (Issue 35639)
- [r38999] Fix crash with some extensions (Issue 35577)
- [r39160, r39257] Fix issues relating to new Content Settings functionality (Issues 34941, 35861)
- [r39250] Fix crash when editing a bookmark in the bookmark manager (Issue 35438)
- [r39251] Implement the new AutoFill section of the Options dialog (Issue 33025)
- [r39436] Failing NSS version check should not be a fatal error (Issue 33163)
- [r39669] Add "deb" and "rpm" to dangerous extension list (Issue 31144)
- [r39503, r39635] Be more careful about size calculations in GPU code (Issue: 35931)
- Notable behavior change: every HTML document hosted on a local file:// URI now lives in a unique domain. Old behavior can be re-enabled with the new flag --allow-file-access-from-files. For a cross-browser discussion on background, please see http://blog.chromium.org/2008/12/security-in-depth-local-web-pages.html
- Mac client SSL certificate support limitations: does not yet support server renegotiation attempts (so it doesn't work with all sites) (Issue 36207); client cert generation (the <keygen> tag) is not implemented yet (Issue 34607)
- Mac: Blocked popups can currently not be opened (Issue 35594)
More details about additional changes are available in the svn log of all revisions.
You can find out about getting on the Dev channel here: http://dev.chromium.org/getting-involved/dev-channel.
If you find new issues, please let us know by filing a bug at http://code.google.com/p/chromium/issues/entry.