The Dev channel has been updated to 4.0.295.0 for All platforms
- See full list
- [r35634] [OS-WIN7] Issue 30414 - Win7 - Add profile info to app id associated with shortcuts and window
Append profile info to win7 app id per issue 30414 (Issue: 30414)
- Several crash fixes.
- [r35546 , r35826] Add a rudimentary bookmark manager (Issue: 13149, 31844)
- [r35678] Fix stuck hover states on tab close buttons (Issue: 31279)
- [r35576] Make devtools window dockable. (Issue: 17368)
- [r35512] Implement the cookie manager (Issue: 15360)
- [r35440] Cmd-three finger swipe opens prev/next page in new tab. (Issue: 29804)
- [r35441] We no longer show "exe" in process listings for helper processes. (Issue: 29118)
- [r35536] Work around LAHF crash bug in Flash. (Issue: 29789)
Known issues:- [OS-MAC] Bookmark manager for Mac is not finished yet. No need to file bugs at this point. (Implemented so far: moving, deleting and renaming bookmarks; drag/drop and copy/paste to and from Safari; creating folders.)
- [OS-MAC] Close button on download shelf is semi-visible (Issue: 31785)
You can find out about getting on the Dev channel here: http://dev.chromium.org/getting-involved/dev-channel.
If you find new issues, please let us know by filing a bug at http://code.google.com/p/chromium/issues/entry.
Orit Mazor, Google Chrome