Google Chrome 3.0.190 has been released to the Dev channel (Mac: 190.0, Windows: 190.1, Linux: 190.2).
Highlights in this release:
- Mostly bug and crash fixes.
- Linux: Fixed the browser crashing because of missing fonts. (Issue 13007)
- Lots of progress filling in missing features on Mac and Linux. Random samples:
- Linux: HTTP authentication now works.
- Linux: Render the contents of tabs while dragging.
- Linux: You can import and export bookmarks.
- Mac: You can download more than one item in a tab.
- Mac: A (preliminary) download shelf at the bottom of the window shows your downloads.
- Mac: Added the Restore Closed Tabs item to the File menu.
- The --enable-monitor-profile flag converts web pages from sRGB to your current default monitor profile. It does not handle embedded color profiles in images. (Issue 4938)
- The 'Print selection' option on the Print dialog works on Windows. (Issue 1682)
You can find out about getting on the Dev channel here: http://dev.chromium.org/
If you find new issues, please let us know by filing a bug at http://code.google.com/p/
Google Chrome Program Manager