Google Chrome's Dev channel has been updated to 22.214.171.124. The highlights for this week:
- Preliminary full screen support has been added (UI still in progress).
- Turkish and Estonian spell checkers are available.
- Additional malware data collection for users opted-in to sending usage statistics and crash reports.
- We now perform HTTP authentication over a keep-alive connection.
- Fixed a regression where it was not possible to drag a tab between two windows.
- Fixed issue related to the input method editor (IME) and the distance/ location to the current text area after scrolling.
- Double clicking no longer maximizes the window.
- Fixed everything listed as Known Issues last week.
- The complete list of changes is available in the release notes.
- Download shelf will *not* warn about dangerous .exe files (Issue: 7971).
- Windows 7 users will experience issues importing favorites from IE and setting Chrome as the default browser.
- Repaint issues on reloaded page after a crash (Issue: 8065).
- Sad face not displayed after a plugin crash (Issue: 7673).
Find about the Dev channel and how to subscribe at http://dev.chromium.org/getting-involved/dev-channel.
Please report bugs at http://code.google.com/p/chromium/issues/list.
Anthony Laforge, PMP
Chrome Program Manager