The Dev channel has been updated to 184.108.40.206 for all platforms (Windows, Mac, and Linux).
- [r31779] Introduced Timeline and Storage panels in Chrome's Developer Tools
- Covered by All Platforms and Extensions.
- [r32008] Mostly fixes black flashing that happens during popup resize. (Issue: 25459)
- [r31996] Re-enable database storage for extensions. (Issue: 27216)
- [r31844] Fix a crash in ExtensionMessageService when a source renderer closed. (Issue: 27554)
- [r31840] Fix a crash in BrowserActionButton::OnImageLoaded. (Issue: 27167)
- [r31826] Fix a crash in ExtensionsService::ReloadExtension (Issue: 27199)
More details about additional changes are available in the svn log of all revisions.
You can find out about getting on the Dev channel here: http://dev.chromium.org/getting-involved/dev-channel.
If you find new issues, please let us know by filing a bug at http://code.google.com/p/chromium/issues/entry.
Google Chrome Program Manager