3.0.197.x has been released to the dev channel with the following changes:
Windows / All Builds (184.108.40.206)
- Crash fixes
- Bug 2993: Fix tabs getting "stuck" to your mouse and dragged out when under system load [r22024].
- Bug 60: Make downloads removable from download shelf and download list [r22138].
- Bug 17697: Properly unescape past searches in the Omnibox dropdown [r22167].
- Bug 3641: Setting Chrome as default browser on multiple accounts in Vista should work [r22282].
- Tweaks for new New Tab Page [r22316], [r22320], [r22337], [r22388], [r22428].
- Bug 8037: Use jumplists on Windows 7 [r22375].
- Bug 9985, 18271: Fixes for proxy users [r22430].
- Rich text editors can now remove <s>, <u> and <strike> tags [Webkit r46286].
- Default to showing the custom Chrome frame for most users [r22193].
- Bug 15952: Use Linux native-looking title bar buttons.
- Many plugin fixes; fewer crashes [r21992], [r22037], [r22083] and Gmail no longer hangs [r22165].
- GTK theme mode no longer fails to display the back button on recent Linux distros [r22242].
- GTK themed location bar now matches theme text color (fix for dark themes) [r22018].
- Match GTK's font hinting settings [r22411].
- Bug 17555: Fix for a particularly common crash on Mac.
- Bug 11952: Support .
- Enabled plugin support by default [r22209].
- Bugs 18140 and 18472: Fix for crashes.
- Added a mole expand/collapse API, callable from a toolstrip [r22382].
- Fix a bug where content scripts that are supposed to match all pages don't match hosts that are IP addresses [r22260].
- Delay loading of toolstrips until the background page is ready [r22302].
- First cut at the final extension installation prompt on Windows [r22368].
- Experimental support for Databases and DOM Storage when extensions are enabled [r22452 and r22407].
- Beginnings of extension shelf for linux [r22439].