Monday, August 31, 2009

Dev Channel Update: Updates for Snow Leopard


The dev channel has been updated with a new release for Mac OS X.  This release includes bug fixes and some improved compatibility with Snow Leopard.  This release is only slightly different than the 4.0.203.2 release so please refer to that release for more information. 

Version: 4.0.203.4

Changes specific to Mac OS X:

More details about additional changes are available in the svn log of all revisions.

You can find out about getting on the Dev channel here: http://dev.chromium.org/getting-involved/dev-channel.

If you find new issues, please let us know by filing a bug at http://code.google.com/p/chromium/issues/entry.

Jonathan Conradt
Engineering Program Manager

8 comments:

MacTipper said...

I would gladly switch over, but it's missing one thing that I *need* from Safari: Keyboard Shortcuts for the Bookmarks bar. In Safari, if you hit Cmd-1, it'll load the first bookmark, Cmd-2 loads the second, etc. If you could add this as an option/feature I would be so thankful!

John O'Day said...

Chrome is now completely dead after I upgraded from a previous version. I get sad folder for all pages including top sites.

klu said...

Regarding MacTipper's suggestion to use Cmd-x to address the bookmarks, I think many many people would rather see to implement Firefox' logic which allows you to go to a tab directly. So Cmd-2 would bring you to the second open tab.

With the new start page, I think many people would not even use a bookmark bar anymore.

Alex said...

Still no integration with Google Bookmarks??

PetieG said...

isn't google bookmarks dead? who uses bookmarks nowadays anyway :)

doll said...

You got a really useful blog I have been here reading for about an hour. I am a newbee and your success is very much an inspiration for me. Please come visit my site BC British Columbia when you got time.

hari said...

Really it is nice post and thanks for sharing it and really it is very useful. Feel free to check out my site Jiangsu Province when you got time.

hari said...

I can see that you are an expert at your field! I am launching a website soon, and your information will be very useful for me.. Thanks for all your help and wishing you all the success in your business Thanks for all your help and wishing you all the success in your business I would love some feedback on my site China Kunming when you got time.