Google Chrome 188.8.131.52 has been released to the Beta channel. Some principal changes release since 184.108.40.206:
- Updated V8 to 220.127.116.11 to improve stability and performance.
- Printing fixes and print selection for Windows.
- Initial support for the video tag.
- Updated look and feel of the url bar (aka the Omnibox).
- Improved our Developer Tools by adding the scripts and profiles tabs, plus support for docking the inspector into the main window.
In addition to some minor UI changes:
- Minor Tweaks renamed as "Personal Stuff" in the Options menu
- Browsing data options added to the Options menu, under Personal Stuff.
- Default download location and font/language settings moved from Minor Tweaks to the Under the hood tab
- Exceptions is a tab in the "Passwords and Exceptions" dialog, rather than a separate button in the Passwords section of the Options menu.
- Removed the "show mixed content" option.
You can install the current Beta channel release from http://www.google.com/intl/en/landing/chrome/beta/.
Google Chrome Program Manager