Google Chrome has been updated to 126.96.36.199 on the dev channel.
- [r14827] Support PgUp/PgDn in Omnibox for "first entry/last entry." (Issue: 6857)
- [r15115] Tell the user if Chrome is not the default browser. (Issue: 9049)
- [r15702] You can choose to allow pop-ups from a site. (Issue: 11440)
- [r14891] Fix for crashing when zoomed into street level on maps.yahoo.com (Issue: 2044)
- [r14731] Patch from Mohamed Mansour for systems without an installed printer. (Issue: 6835)
- [r15020] Stop the location bar from flashing white when navigating from one HTTPS site to another. (Issue: 11157)
- [r15214] Fix for common issues around opening a new window. (Issues: 6377, 6192, 835)
- Lots of work around Extensions. (See r15417, r15271, r15310)
You can find out about getting on the Dev channel here: http://dev.chromium.org/getting-involved/dev-channel.
If you find new issues, please let us know by filing a bug at http://code.google.com/p/chromium/issues/entry.
Google Chrome Program Manager