Google Chrome's Dev channel has been updated to 184.108.40.206.
You can find out about getting on the Dev channel here: http://dev.chromium.org/getting-involved/dev-channel.
- Ability to remove thumbnails from the New Tab Page (feature still in development). (Issue: 685)
- Added "Undo Tab Close" and "New Tab" to the context menu on the tab bar. (Issue: 2144)
- It is no longer possible to cut or copy from a password text-field. (Issue: 9425)
- Ctrl+Shift+Arrow allows change in text direction in RTL UIs. Also now support Ctrl+Shift text alignment based on which side of the keyboard those keys are pressed.(Issues: 9762, 9763)
Last Week's Known Issues Fixed:
- Fixed issue where Google Calendar widget was not showing events. (Issue: 8935)
- Text disappears in certain web applications. For example, labels on all day events in Google calendar do not appear except when moused over. (9904)
- Mouse wheel scrolling does not scroll windows that aren't focused. (9647)
- Vertical scrollbar disappears when maximizing and resizing window in Gmail. (10009)
- Delete history from Incognito mode does not refersh the history page. (Issue: 9984)
- IME issue, form autofill pop-up overlaps the IME candidate window. (Issue: 9596)
Let us know about the issues you find by filing a bug, but please search the open issues first.
A detailed list of changes in this release is in the release notes.
-- Anthony Laforge
Google Chrome Program Manager